Tis an omelette served with blueberries, strawberries and granola.
Easy too :)
I got it from a website that got it from a cookbook (Vegan Comfort Food) so I'm merely transcribing the recipe here for all of ye. Not an original, but it gives me a good base to make something in the future!
2 cloves of garlic
1 package silken tofu, firm
2 Tbs nooch
2 Tbs olive oil
1/2 tsp turmeric
1/4 tsp salt
1 Tbs cornstarch
Fillings of choice... I went with mixed greens, sweet peppers, onions and tomatoes. Next time, CHEDDAR! And MUSHROOMS! Yum...
1. In a blender or processor, first chop up the garlic, then add everything else.
2. Scoop onto a hot prepared skillet (Large enough to flip! And prepared means sprayed or oiled. Hot means medium).
3. Spread out the mixture using the back of a spoon, so it's even-ish and relatively thin (about 1/4-1/2 inch)
4. Cook each side about 3 minutes or so. You'll know it's ready to flip first when the top side turns a matte yellowish and dried out.
5. After the second side is done, place on a plate and add filling. Fold in half! Viola!
I used a small saucepan to saute the onions and peppers while these fellas cooked.
And I'll say it again... YUM!