Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Cheeze Sauce

I have posted recipes that use Daiya, and recipes that include "nooch".  Here is my go-to recipe to make a quick cheeze sauce.  I will link back to this recipe and mention any modifications.  This tends to be the base of any good cheeze sauce I make... But I usually switch some things up as I go along!

CHEEZE SAUCE
approx. 4 servings, 1/4 cup each

CONTENTS
1/2 cup nutritional yeast
1/2 cup water
2 TBS spicy brown mustard
2 TBS soy sauce
1 TBS flour
1 finely minced garlic clove or 1 tsp garlic granules

FASCIST DIRECTIONS
1. In a small saucepan over medium heat, mix the nutritional yeast through the soy sauce.  Let it head and bubble.

2. Mix in the garlic and slowly add the flour if it needs thickening.  Let it bubble about 10 minutes, thickening. It will continue to thicken after the heat is turned off.

3. Add it to any delicious meal you have!

I've used it several times...
Cheeze sauce and...


No comments:

Post a Comment