Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Rudy's Can't Fail

After a long day of class, I was pretty beat.  Rod has spent a good part of the day hanging out with Amber, a friend, fellow classmate and former coworker from Tallahassee who moved up to Boston last year.  It was so great to see her!  Next time we catch up I'll post a picture of all of us.  For now, enjoy just the ferals...


She took us to a great little place down near where she lives.
Rudy's Cafe (and Tequila Bar)
Address:
248 Holland St., Somerville MA
Menu:
http://www.rudyscafe.com/rudysmenu.html
Verdict:
Not too many veg options, but what we got was very yummy!

I promise tonight we will have something other than mexican... or tex-mex...  We ordered the veggie burrito and just removed the dairy.  The rice and beans are already vegan so that was great since they were very tasty.

For lunch I had a gigantic salad and bowl of fruit from the salad bar at Avid.  It's a really neat place!  Today, probably another large salad and more fruit ;)

And now I'm off to study my gigantic tome for class...  they are teaching us a weighty 450 page book in 5 days!  Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment